★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 ckraft real mayo
1/2 cfrenches mustard
3 tspsalt and pepper
2 tspseason all seasoning
6dill pickles cut into small chunks
6eggs, hard boiled
How to Make Mom's Potato Salad
- Peel and cut potatoes in big chunks, rinse, and put in large pot. cover potatoes in pot with cold water.
- Boil potatoes at med. heat for about 30 minutes or until a fork is easily inserted through the middle.
- Eggs: Boil all six eggs at medium heat for10- 20 minutes with a dash of salt.
Drain water off and refill pot with cold water and a cup of ice.(this will make them peel easily.)
After ice melts the eggs should be cooled enough to peel and cut. (I use a grater to get the eggs in nice size pieces)
- In a small mixing bowl mix seasoning, mayo, mustard, and pickles.
- Put potatoes and eggs in a large mixing bowl and add small bowl of ingredients. Mix gently but thoroughly. (I use my hands to mix) At this point you are done feel free to have a taste but be warned you may be tempted to eat it all.