5 lbrusset potatoes, sliced
6-8 cshredded cheese, sharp cheddar etc
1 mediumyellow onions, chopped
6 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspground black pepper
1 tsplowery's seasoning salt
1 can(s)cream of celery
1 can(s)cream of mushroom
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 can(s)pan spray
How to Make Moms Cheesy Scallop Potatoes
- Set over to 350.
- Slice and rinse potatoes.
- Once it is hot add potatoes and chopped onion.
- Not turning to often because the potatoes will start to fall apart but you want them to brown well.
- Add pepper and seasoning at any time.
- Add lid to pan.
- While potatoes are browning take a large deep casserole and spray it with pan spray or oil.
- Then put the milk and both cans of soup and stir.
- Add the cheese and stir.
- Once potatoes are ready add them to the pan and stir everything together being careful not to crush to potatoes too much.
- Place in over and cook for 1 hour or until brown.