Miss Betty's Mashed Potatoes
Easy to double or triple......
Miss Betty did not measure ingredients. So, I have done my best to guesstimate the amounts.
How to Make Miss Betty's Mashed Potatoes
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender (easily pierced with a fork). About 7-10 minutes. Drain and place in bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Mix on low speed until most of the lumps are gone.
- Add butter. Mix on low speed until incorporated and lumps are gone.
- Mix in sour cream, salt and pepper.
- With mixer on low speed, slowly add milk until you get the consistancy that you desire, then increase mixer speed to high and whip until smooth and fluffy - a couple of minutes or so. Check seasoning and serve.