microwavable ranch style potatoe's
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 7 medium
- russet potatoes
- 1 1/4 c
- ranch dressing preferably hidden valley ranch or ken's
- 50 ml
- of melted butter or imperial margarine
- 1 tsp
- of salt (optional)
- sprinkle and stir in black pepper to you're own liking (optional)
How to Make microwavable ranch style potatoe's
- 1peel skin off potatoe's & rinse
- 2make sure you place them in a large microwave friendly container then add water , make sure it covers all potatoe's ...cook potatoe's for ten minute's or to your liking. be sure to drain all water when done then add all ingredients ....yay all done!
- 3p.s. i've even used blue cheese dressing, it was dynamite when paired with my b.b.q baby back rib's.. sidenote: i dont completely smash the potatoe's my family love's the lil chunks, i hope yall enjoy!