·2 large baked potatoes (baked well done)
·1 small container of sour cream
·1 cup chives or green onions (less if you want)
·4 or 5 slices of cooked bacon (crumbled)
·lots of veggies any you want i haved used mushrooms broc.or some of it all
·cup of chedder cheese i use mild
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mickey's Twice Baked Potatoes
- After potatoes cools from baking, Slice in half long ways, With spoon gently take out inside of potatoes putting in a mixing bowl,lay aside skins
- Add half the sourceam, half onions or chives,all the bacon,salt and pepper add half of chedder cheese, mix well until potatoes are mostly smashed
- Add veggies mixing lightly in mixture, I always taste mixture to see if I need to add any thing at this point. Restuff potatoe skins put chives on top or green onions.
- Bake at 350 for about hour or unill light golden brown pull out add remaining cheese put in oven till melted and stats turning color.
- Serves 4 people. Hope you enjoy, I do