How to Make Mayo 'Tato
- 1Using washed and unpeeled potatoes, slice into circles. (How thick/thin you make them depends on you, and affects cook time.) Lay the circles onto a lightly greased baking sheet pan.
- 2Using a basting brush or back side of a spoon, put mayo onto the circles.
- 3Then put a layer of onion salt, garlic powder, black pepper and All Purpose Seasoning (I used sodium free) onto the potatoes. Then top with the bacon bits and place in the oven at 375* for about 45min-1hr (depending on the thickness)
- 4When the potatoes look like they are crisping up and are almost done, add the shredded cheese and let melt.
- 5Take out of the oven and enjoy!