Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
- 1Mash sweet potatoes by putting through a sieve or beating in an electric beater or using a potato masher or food mill.
- 2Add milk gradually (if you add it too fast it splashes and is hard to mix in).
- 3Mix in remaining ingredients.
- 4Put in buttered casserole.
- 5Bake in slow oven - 250 degrees - for 20-30 minutes, or in microwave.
- 6Cover top with marshmallows.
- 7Return to oven until marshmallows are slightly melted and a bit brown, if the oven is too hot, the marshmallows will disappear!
- 8This step cannot be done in the microwave.