Mashed Potato Croquettes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- mashed potatoes
- dry bread crumbs or cracker crumbs or flour
- 2 Tbsp
- dried minced onions
- dry bread crumbs or cracker crumbs to coat
- vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Mashed Potato Croquettes
- 1Stir crumbs or flour into the potatoes until they’re firm enough to shape into soft balls. If it’s too dry you can add a little milk or water. Add the onion.
- 2Shape potato mixture into balls about egg sized. Roll each ball in dried bread crumbs or cracker crumbs to coat.
- 3Fry in hot oil until browned. Drain on paper towels or a wire rack. Serve hot.