Mashed Potato Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- potatoes, peeled
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- onion, chopped
- butter, melted
How to Make Mashed Potato Casserole
- 1In a large soup pot boil the potatoes; drain, season and mash the potatoes.
- 2Add the sour cream, cream cheese and onion and mix thoroughly.
- 3Place in a 2 quart casserole dish and allow to cool; cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 4Top with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.