Mama's Yummy Seasoned Potatoes
This is a really easy recipe and so delicious.
3/4 call-purpose flour
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 pkgonion soup mix
1 tspgarlic salt
1 tspdried parsley flakes
1/2 cmargarine or 1/2 stick of butter (your choice)
6 smallpotatoes, peeled, rinsed & cut into 1/2 inch pieces
How to Make Mama's Yummy Seasoned Potatoes
- In a large skillet, melt the butter or margarine (your choice)
- While the butter or margarine is melting, combine in a large bowl the dry ingredients and mix together.
- After the mix has been combined add the potatoes
- After the potatoes have been coated with the mixture, add the potatoes in the skillet
- Cover & Cook on medium for about 25-30 minutes or until tender and golden brown
- Stir every 5 minutes, so the potatoes won't burn or stick to skillet.