How to Make "Malibu" potatoes
- 1lay potato cubes on a lightly greesed cookie sheet in an even single layer.
Season them with the salt, pepper & garlic powder to your liking.
- 2Bake them on 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- 3slice up the ham into small cubes.
- 4While the potatoes are cooking, put the milk into a small sauce pan and let come to a slight boil.
Add the slices of swiss cheese in one at a time letting them start to melt before adding the next slice untill all slices have been added.
- 5Once all of the cheese has melted down continue to stir frequently while adding the mayo and mustard. mix well and let cook until it thickens up just a little bit.
- 6once the potatoes are done, scoop a pile of them onto a plate. sprinkle some of the ham cubes on top and then drizzle the cheese sauce on top.