How to Make " Make ahead Mashed Potatoes "
- 1scrub, peel & rinse the poatoes & cut them into 2 inch pieces.
- 2place them in a large pot and cover with water. boil until fork tender, approximately 18 - 20 mins
- 3drain the potatoes & add remaining ingredients. mash & mix well.
- 4Transfer mashed potatoes to a shallow baking dish and cover with foil.
- 5Potatoes can be kept warm in oven at this point or refrigerate or frozen
- 6when ready to to bake potatoes
preheat oven to 350 and bake 30 to 45 mins or until hot