How to Make " Make ahead Mashed Potatoes "
- scrub, peel & rinse the poatoes & cut them into 2 inch pieces.
- place them in a large pot and cover with water. boil until fork tender, approximately 18 - 20 mins
- drain the potatoes & add remaining ingredients. mash & mix well.
- Transfer mashed potatoes to a shallow baking dish and cover with foil.
- Potatoes can be kept warm in oven at this point or refrigerate or frozen
- when ready to to bake potatoes
preheat oven to 350 and bake 30 to 45 mins or until hot