Loraine's Killer Potatoes
The 8 of us called ourselves "The Licorice Gang" and did so many things together. So many happy memories and so much good food and so much laughter.
- large potatoes cooked, peeled, and shredded coarsely
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/3 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- white pepper
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Loraine's Killer Potatoes
- 1Mix lightly the potatoes, cheese, and melted butter.
- 2Add the salt, pepper, sour cream, onions.
- 3Mix lightly.
- 4Place in a baking dish and dot with remaining butter.
- 5Bake 25 minutes at 350*. Or until hot. Test with a knife. Stick the knife in the middle..leave it there for a couple seconds. Place the knife of your lips if it's hot..it's done.