Loaded Potato Hank's
1/3 pkgcream cheese
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 conions, diced
1 stalk(s)green onion, diced
3 slicebacon, cooked crisp
·oil to cook in
·shredded cheese to sprinkle
How to Make Loaded Potato Hank's
- Prepare mashed potatoes, using 3 potatoes (boiled) and milk and butter to your taste.
- Grate 2 potatoes, squeeze out potato juice, put in with mashed potatoes.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar, onions, and bacon. Mix up.
- In a pan of hot oil, spoon in potato mix to form a patty. Cook for a minute or two until browned. Be careful not to burn.
- Drain on paper towel, sprinkle with shredded cheese. Enjoy!