Loaded Potato Casserole
1 can(s)condensed cream of potato soup
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
4 cmashed potatoes
·vegetable cooking spray
1 can(s)spam luncheon meat, cubed
2 csheddered cheddar cheese
8 slicecooked bacon chopped
1/8 cdiced chives
How to Make Loaded Potato Casserole
- Heat oven to 425.
- Combine soup, 2 tablespoons cheese and stir until smooth.Add the bacon, mix.
- Spoon mashed potatoes into 1 1/2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle spam on top of potatoes.
- Spread soup mixture over spam.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons cheese and over soup mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake another 5-10 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.Add chives and serve.