Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 5 lb
- potatoes, medium, peeled and cubed
- 1 c
- 12 oz
- french onion dip (or top the tater - i use top the tater if available)
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- italian blend shredded cheese (or cheddar...i switch depending on what i have in fridge)
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to saucepan.
- 3Using potato masher, mash potatoes with milk. Blend in dip, salt and pepper.
- 4Place potato mixture in 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Bake 20 minutes or until heated thoroughly.