Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes
WW Points+ - 4 points
Recipe from www.emilybites.com, I just change the type of bacon the original recipe calls for.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 24 oz
- package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 c
- reduced fat shredded cheese
- pieces turkey bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped green onions
- butter flavored cooking spray
How to Make Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes
- 1Combine all the ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl. Shape potato mixture into 16 (2 inch) cakes.
- 2Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add half of potato cakes to pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Repeat procedure with remaining potato cakes.