Loaded fried potatoes !
- 8 medium
- size potatoes diced into small pieces ( i use a russet potatoes and i leave the skins on )
- 1/2 c
- bacon ( died into bite size pieces ) i use a really good smoked bacon
- 1 small
- sweet onion ( diced into small bite size pieces)
- 2 dash(es)
- garlic powder
- 2 dash(es)
- onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c
- of a good sharp cheddar cheese shredded
How to Make Loaded fried potatoes !
- 1heat your stove to a med-high heat . in a large non-stick frying pan add your bacon and cook until its slightly crispy . take your bacon out of the pan and reserve the bacon fat . your going to need this to fried up your potatoes trust me its gives the potatoes a whole new flavor . in the same pan you cooked your bacon in add some of your reserved bacon fat . add your diced potatoes and your onions and all your seasonings and cook until the potatoes are tender and a nice golden brown . turn off the heat once the potatoes are done cooking and add your bacon to the pan along with your 1 cup of good sharp cheddar cheese . using a wooden spoon slowly stir the potatoes until the cheese has melted all over .
- 2you can make this as a breakfast side or even make it as a dinner side enjoy :)