How to Make Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 1preheat oven to 400. rinse each sweet potato, scrub clean (if you plan on eating the skin) pat dry and poke potato all over with a fork.
- 2line a baking sheet with foil. place potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until soft.
- 3while your potatoes are baking, combine melted butter,brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- 4after your potatoes are finished baking, remove them from the oven.
- 5carefully slice open each cooked sweet potato lengthwise. fill the open gap of each potato with a handful mini marshmallows.
- 6turn your oven to the broiler setting. after it is heated up, place your baking pan with your baked sweet potatoes in the oven for 30 seconds, or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- 7be sure to keep an eye on them so they don't burn.
- 8sprinkle your potatoes with a dash of cinnamon and serve.