- 1-30 oz
- pkg. extra spicy/crispy potato wedges
- 1 c
- chopped cooked ham
- 4 slice
- crisp cooked crumble bacon
- 1/2 medium
- chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 c
- chopped scallions
- 1-15 oz
- jar cheese dip
- container of sour cream for topping
How to Make Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- 1*Bake the pkg of potato wedges first, uncovered for 10-15 minutes or til thawed - 13 x 9 pan. 375 degrees
- 2While that is baking prepare the other ingredients.
- 3Once the potatoes are done, top them with the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Bake an additional 20-30 minutes or til the cheese dip is melted and the potatoes are tender. Top each serving with Sour Cream.