Light Twice Baked Potatoes
Recipe / Photo Adapted from Land o Lakes
- 4 large
- baking potatoes
- 1/2 c
- fat free sour cream
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- choped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp
- real bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- additional, bacon bits and chives, if desired
How to Make Light Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Prick potatoes with fork to allow steam to escape. Bake 60-75 minutes or until fork tender. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- 2Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; cool 15 minutes. Using spoon, scoop out inside of potatoes; place potato pulp into large bowl. Set potato shells aside.
- 3Add sour cream, light butter, 2 tablespoons chives, 2 tablespoons bacon bits, salt and pepper to bowl with potato pulp. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- 4Evenly pipe or fill shells with potato mixture; place onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with additional bacon bits and chives, if desired.