LEMON DILL FINGERLING POTATOES
- pound fingerling potatoes, scrubbed. i used large red unpeeled potatoes
- tablespoons dried dill
- tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- teaspoons olive oil
- teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make LEMON DILL FINGERLING POTATOES
- 1Note: Just a reminder that you will bake these potatoes for 25 minutes at 400 degrees, then you will turn the oven up to 450 degrees for 20 minutes more.
- 2Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- 3To make the potatoes, cut each potato lengthwise in half. Take each half and cut into 4 pieces like in my photo. Each potato will have 8 pieces.
- 4Combine the dill, lemon juice and the oil in a large mixing bowl. Add the cut fingerling potatoes. With your hands, toss the potatoes over and over until they are well coated with the seasonings. Place them on the sheet in a single layer like in my photo.
- 5Roast in the oven 25 minutes, then turn the potatoes over, and TURN THE HEAT UP TO 450 degrees and roast another 20 minutes until nicely browned and tender, like the photo. Watch so they don't burn.
- 6Remove the potatoes from the oven, salt and pepper them and cover with a loose sheet of foil until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!