Lazy Girls Pierogies
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups homemade mashed potatoes (dont use boxed)
- 1/2 cup sauteed chopped onions (optional)
- salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- salt pepper garlic powder
- 1 cup butter (i use salted, you can use unsalted)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- sauteed onions and/or scallions
- melted butter
- sour creme (optional) salsa (optional)
PIEROGIE FILLING FIRST LAYER
PIEROGIE FILLING SECOND LAYER
How to Make Lazy Girls Pierogies
- 1Grease a lasagna pan with non stick baking spray.
- 2Mix both fillings in seperate bowls.
- 3Add a layer of noodles to the lasagna pan. Spoom the first filling over the noodles and spread it to cover them.
- 4Add another layer of noodles and spread the second filling over them.
- 5Now add the third layer of noodles.
- 6Melt butter in a pan and saute onions until cooked thru. Pour the butter and onions over the noodles.
- 7Cover the lasagna pan and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until it is heated completely thru.
- 8Allow to cool on counter for a few minutes before serving.
- 9Slice pieces and serve topped with more butter, sour creme, onions, salsa, and /or scallions! We prefer ours with just butter and onions and scallions : )