Larry's Crispy Potatoes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Larry's Crispy Potatoes
- Peel cooked potatoes and dice in 1" cubes.
- Place in an 8x11x2" baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray; sprinkle with chopped green onions, Italian seasoning, and freshly ground pepper and mix gently with a fork to distribute the ingredients.
- Pour chicken (or can use vegetable) stock over the potatoes and sprinkle generously with Hungarian paprika.
- Bake in a preheated 400 oven on upper shelf.
- Stir every 15 minutes until nicely browned and crisp, about 45 minutes.
- Place under broiler to complete browning before serving.
- To Serve: Garnish with freshly chopped Italian parsley or fresh basil.
- VARIATION: In step 4, after stirring, spray with a mixture of 3 tablespoons mild soy sauce and 1/4 cup water placed in a plastic spray bottle; stir again.
- Spray and stir every 15 minutes - this will, of course, increase the sodium content of the recipe.