Kitchen Sink Potato Pancakes
- leftover mashed potatoes
- two eggs, flour, salt and pepper to taste onion powdwer, garlic powder
- any ground up leftover cooked meat of your choice.
- any shredded cheese of your choice
- onions chopped small, green peppers chopped small
How to Make Kitchen Sink Potato Pancakes
- 1Take leftover mashed potatoes,(4-6 cups), crack two large eggs, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 T onion powder, 1 T garlic powder, 1/2 cup cooked leftover meat of your choice, 1/2 of an onion chopped small, 1 green pepper. Mix all together thoroughly and fry with a small amount of oil and enjoy.