Kicked-Up Potato Wedges
1/3 colive oil
·salt and pepper
1 csour cream
1/2 cranch dressing
1 1/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cbacon bits
1/3 cgreen onions, diced
How to Make Kicked-Up Potato Wedges
- Wash and dry potatoes. Do not peel.
- Cut potatoes into thick wedges.
- Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil coating on all sides.
- Sprinkle liberally with the salts and pepper, according to your personal taste.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or till fork tender. At this point, you can cook your bacon if you prefer not to use the half cup of store bought real bacon bits. I use the packaged Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon Bits.
- In a bowl mix sour cream, Ranch dressing and the milk
- Once the potatoes are cooked, spread 3/4 of the sour cream sauce on an oven proof serving dish and place the hot, cooked potatoes on top. Drizzle the remaining sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle on the cheeses and top off with the bacon bits and the diced green onions.
- Place back in the oven for five minutes or until cheeses melt.