Kathy's Potato Salad
A little chopped sweet pickle can be added for a change of pace.
- 2 lb
- potatoes, (4-5 potatoes, depending on size) cut in large cubes.
- eggs, hard boiled, then chopped (optional)
- radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, thin sliced
- green onions, thinly sliced
- salt andpepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
How to Make Kathy's Potato Salad
- 1Cook potatoes in salted water until fork tender, about 5-7 minutes. (Check at 5 minutes, you don't want to over cook them) Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2In a medium bowl combine potatoes, celery, eggs, radishes, green onions salt and pepper. Toss gently to mix.
- 3In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise and mustard.
Mix well. Add to the potatoes and gently blend.
Adjust seasonings and serve.