Jeanne's Mustard Potato Salad
6 or 7medium potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
3 or 4hard-boiled eggs
1/2 ccelery, diced
1small onion, finely chopped
1 cbell pepper, diced
3 Tbspdill pickle relish
1/2 cmiracle whip salad dressing
3 Tbsphoney mustard
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Jeanne's Mustard Potato Salad
- Rinse potatoes and place in sauce pan and cover with water.
- Boil for 20 – 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and put into a large bowl.
- Add butter and mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add celery, onion, bell peppers and pickle relish. Stir until well combined.
- Add salad dressing, honey mustard. Blend well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This can be served warm but it is really best if it is chilled for a couple of hours before serving.