JASON'S POTATOES (Thyme, Garlic, Onion)
3 Tbspolive oil
1/2 Tbspdried thyme leaves (or more to taste)
1 Tbspgarlic power (or more to taste)
1/2 Tbsponion powder (or more to taste)
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make JASON'S POTATOES (Thyme, Garlic, Onion)
- Thoroughly wash the Potatoes (you can peel them, or leave the skins on if you prefer).
- Cut Potatoes into approximately 1" cubes and place in a bowl or Ziploc bag.
- Add Oil and other spices, and mix/shake well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease bottom of sheet pan with Olive Oil and heat pan in oven for approximately 3-4 minutes (this helps to keep the Potatoes from sticking during baking).
- Spread Potatoes into heated pan and bake for 45 minutes or until done), turning Potatoes at least once during baking.