Irish Herbed Potatoes
- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons minced chives, to taste (we like more)
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 3 teaspoons dill weed, or to taste (too much dill for us)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Irish Herbed Potatoes
- 1Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and toss to coat.