Instant Tator Tots
4 ozpacket idahoan applewood smoked bacon mash potatoes(instant)
1 can(s)diced new potatoes
1 smallshallot, diced
4 clovegarlic, diced
2 oztwo 2oz big creek cheese snack, cut into small chunks.
·salt and pepper to taste
·self rising flour
·oil for frying
How to Make Instant Tator Tots
- Make potatoes according to package. Let cool.
- Drain can of potatoes and spread on paper towel to dry them.
- Add the diced potatoes to the mash potatoes and stir.
- Add the shallot, garlic, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir in two tablespoons of flour.
- Pour about 1/3 cup flour in a bowl. Add more as needed.
- Heat oil in skillet or deep fryer.
- scoop out teaspoon of potatoes and roll into flour and shape into a tot. You can make them as big or as small as you like.
- Fry a few at a time until golden brown.