Instant ?? Mashed Potatoes
How to Make Instant ?? Mashed Potatoes
- 1To serve four, in a saucepan, measure according to box measurements the butter, water and salt.
- 2Use the half and half to replace the milk, using about 1/4 cup less that it calls for. Pour into saucepan with butter, etc.
- 3Add 1/3 package of the cream cheese and heat mixture to almost boiling. Mix some to blend all together.
- 4Whip in the instant potatoe flakes well. You may need to thicken them up a bit with a few more potatoe flakes if they seem a little thin.
- 5I have used what real potatoes I had on hand but if it wasn't enough for the meal I made these to extend my potatoes.