Hot Potato Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6-8 mediumpotatoes, whole
1/2 cbell pepper, chopped
1/2 conion, chopped
1 cvelveeta, cubed
1 jar(s)pimentos (small jar)
·salt and pepper (to taste)
How to Make Hot Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash potatoes (leave whole, do not peel)and boil until done. Drain water and fill pot with cold water to cool down the potatoes.
- While waiting on potatoes to cool, chop onion and bell pepper and place in your baking dish along with the pimento's.
- Also, place milk, butter and cheese in a saucepan on medium heat. Heat and stir until cheese and butter have melted (careful the cheese is inclined to stick).
- Once potatoes have cooled, peel and chop and place in the baking dish. Stir the ingredients and season with salt and pepper (Careful with the salt - the cheese can be a little salty).
- Pour the milk/cheese/butter mixture over the other ingredients and stir again.
- If there seems to be too much liquid you chop "tear up" a slice of bread in the dish.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes