Hot Potato Salad
1 lbred potatoes
4 ozbacon, diced
1/4 ccelery, diced
1/2 conion, diced
1/2 tspcelery seed
1/2 tspseason salt (lawry's)
1/4 capple cider vinegar
2 1/2 Tbspbrown sugar
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hot Potato Salad
- Cook red potatoes on low boil (with skin on) until somewhat al dente, about 15-20 minutes. Set aside until cooled.
- Dice bacon and fry until crisp. Transfer to small bowl with slotted spoon, set aside. Save 1/2 of fat in pan for sauteing.
- Dice onion and celery and saute in bacon drippings until tender. Add a bit of butter if pan is too dry.
- While vegetables are sauteing, peel potatoes and cut into 1/8"-1/4" slices, scallop style.
- When vegetables are tender, add seasonings, vinegar and brown sugar, bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer for two minutes or until it remains fully combined.
- Add potatoes and bacon and cook until thoroughy heated.
- Serve warm and enjoy.