Hot Mashed Potato Salad
How to Make Hot Mashed Potato Salad
- quarter potatoes and boil in salted water in a large pot
- while potatoes are boiling, melt butter in skillet, and caramalize the onion and garlic
- to make the dressing, mix together the mayo, liquid smoke, pickle relish, and salt and pepper to taste, do this in a large bowl
- once potatoes are fork tender, drain well, add into large bowl with dressing and then add in caramalized onions
- mix well with a hand mixer. I sprinkled on "salad toppings" (sunflower seeds, bacon bits, dried onions and spices) on top before serving.