Home fries ultimate
- 2 tablespoons of bacon grease
- i prefer 7 to 8 idaho potatoes
- 2 medium yellow onions
- table salt and pepper (salt is optional)
- season all by mccormicks is best tasting.
How to Make Home fries ultimate
- 1Peel and rinse potatoes (slice into a medium sized bowl)
- 2Remove skin and slice onions (1/4 inch slices into a small bowl)
- 3Put bacon grease into pan over medium heat. Place a layer of potatoes and overlay with onions. Lightly add salt and pepper then, sprinkle with season all.
- 4When you reach the last layer...turn over items from the bottom and lower the flame to low... cover and check now and then, and continue turning until done. Remove top and serve.