Home Fried Potatoes
How to Make Home Fried Potatoes
- 1Wash potatoes and cut into quarters or slices.
- 2Peel onion and slice or chop it.
- 3Fry the bacon, remove when done to let drain on papertowels. Use the same bacon drippings to fry the potatoes and onions.
- 4Add cut-up potatoes and onions to frying pan and cook until tender. Add salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- 5Transfer potatoes and onions to a dish. Sprinkle with bacon pieces and shredded cheese. You can serve with sour cream or with ketchup.