Herbed Baby Potatoes
- 1-2 lb
- baby reds, baby russet or fingerling potatoes
- 4-5 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 sprig(s)
- 3 clove
- garlic, unpeeled
- 1/2 c
- chicken or vegetable stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Herbed Baby Potatoes
- 1Stovetop PC (pressure cooker): preheat pressure cooker on stovetop
Electric PC: turn on to preheat browning feature
- 3drizzle oil into PC and roll potatoes in the oil to cover then brown for 8-10 minutes. Be sure to roll them around to get all sides a littled brown.
- 5Stovetop PC: over low/medium flame bring up to pressure then cook for 5 minutes shut flame off and allow pressure to naturally release.
Electric PC: adjust to 15 psi then put timer on 5 minutes let PC run the cycle and let pressure naturally release.
- 6Open PC and be very careful it will be hot. Squeeze garlic cloves over potatoes and stir gently serve alongside any beef, pork or poultry.
For smashed potatoes squeeze softened garlic cloves out of skins into potato roughly mash with mixer or masher if you need a bit more liquid add a dab of milk, sour cream or heavy cream. Serves 6-8 people