Herb Oven Steamed Fingerling Potatoes w Brussels
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- fingerling potatoes cleaned and quartered
- 1/2 lb
- brussel sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 medium
- onion sliced
- 1 c
- chicken stock
- 1 tsp
- chicken bouillon
- 1 c
- white wine
- 1 sprig(s)
- rosemary fresh
- 4 sprig(s)
- thyme fresh
- fresh sage leaves
- bay leaves
How to Make Herb Oven Steamed Fingerling Potatoes w Brussels
- 1Add the potatoes, brussel sprouts, and onion to 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle with salt.
- 2Mix the chicken stock, white wine and chicken bouillon together and pour over top of potatoes and veggies. The liquid should just be about half way up on the potatoes and sprouts.
- 3Throw in the herbs. Cover tightly with foil. Place in 400 degree oven and bake covered about 40 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and test to see if the potatoes and veggies are tender. Remove the rosemary,thyme, sage, and bay leaves and discard.
- 5Strain the potatoes and veggies through fine mesh strainer but don't throw away the stock it is so flavorful it can be frozen and added to soups, or stews.