Herb Oven Steamed Fingerling Potatoes w Brussels
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfingerling potatoes cleaned and quartered
1/2 lbbrussel sprouts trimmed and halved
1 mediumonion sliced
1 cchicken stock
1 tspchicken bouillon
1 cwhite wine
1 sprig(s)rosemary fresh
4 sprig(s)thyme fresh
3fresh sage leaves
How to Make Herb Oven Steamed Fingerling Potatoes w Brussels
- Add the potatoes, brussel sprouts, and onion to 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle with salt.
- Mix the chicken stock, white wine and chicken bouillon together and pour over top of potatoes and veggies. The liquid should just be about half way up on the potatoes and sprouts.
- Throw in the herbs. Cover tightly with foil. Place in 400 degree oven and bake covered about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and test to see if the potatoes and veggies are tender. Remove the rosemary,thyme, sage, and bay leaves and discard.
- Strain the potatoes and veggies through fine mesh strainer but don't throw away the stock it is so flavorful it can be frozen and added to soups, or stews.