Heavenly~Tender Crockpot Roast
I am making a "cookbook" as a keepsake for my daughter. I am printing out all my posted recipes and putting them in Just a Pinch binder for her to take to college next year. She will hopefully enjoy it someday :))
- 2-5 lb
- boneless chuck roast
- ~or any kind of roasting meat
- to 1/2 pkg dry onion soup mix
- garlic powder and pepper, to season
- 1/2 c
- beef or chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- potatoes, peeled and quartered
- carrots, peeled and sliced in large pieces
How to Make Heavenly~Tender Crockpot Roast
- 4I like to serve with baked crescent rolls, or bread and butter to mop up the sauce.
**Note: you can skip the overnight rub step and just add the dry soup to the broth before you pour it into the skillet to get the browned bits up. You can also put the veggies in the crockpot below the meat and cook the whole time with the meat. This recipe is very flexible.** ENJOY!!