How to Make Heavenly Potatoes
- If frozen shredded potatoes are used, thaw first. Spray non-stick spray in cooking dish. Place potatoes in dish, nearly to top. Press down slightly and add more if there is room. Don't mash them down hard though!
- Fill half and half to 2/3 of the side of the cooking dish.
- Cut a stick of butter into 1/2 teaspoon slices, and place all over top of potatoes. Salt and pepper generously over top of dish.
- These can be cooked with other foods that are being prepared and are done when there is a tan edge and some of the potatoes sticking out of the cream are toasted a little.
- For a 13" x 9" pan at 375, these take roughly 45-60 minutes if solo in the oven. This amount serves roughly 8-10 people depending on the other foods being served, and the amount of potato lovers! These are so easy and taste so good!