I got this recipe and picture from seasaltwithfood.com
How to Make Hasselbeck Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 2Put the potato on a chopping board, flat side down. Start from one end of the potato, cut almost all the way through, at about 3 to 4 mm intervals.
- 3Arrange the potatoes in a baking tray and insert the garlic in between the slits.
- 4Scatter some butter on top of each potato.
- 5Then drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 6Bake the potatoes for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes turn crispy and the flesh is soft