Hashbrown Potato Casserole
Whether for a holiday, potluck, celebration, sickness, or funeral.. whatever the occassion, this recipe is the one I always reach for.
- 1 pkg
- frozen hashbrown pototoes w/peppers & onions
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup-undiluted
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 2 c
- cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter
- white pepper to taste
How to Make Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- 1Combine frozen potatoes, soup, sour cream, and shedded cheese in large mixing bowl. Add pepper to taste.
- 2Place potato mixture in greased 9x13" casserole dish.
- 3Melt butter and coat cornflakes. Spread evenly on top of casserole.
Bake uncovered approx 35-40 minutes at 375 degrees.