- 2 pkg
- o'brien style hashbrowns
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 stick
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 20 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- bread crumbs or crushed corn flakes
How to Make Hashbrown Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix everything together except for the bread crumbs/corn flakes and 1/2 bag of the shredded cheddar (enough to sprinkle all over the top).
- 3Spread into a greased baking dish. Top with remaing cheese and bread crumbs/crushed corn flakes.
- 4Bake for 1 hour and ENJOY!