Hash Brown Tater Casserole
I have taken this to several potlucks and it is a hit!
I have substituted Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien as it has chopped onions and green/red peppers in the mix.
- 20 oz. package of hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. bag of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bag of onion rings, frozen
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of celery soup or creamy onion soup
How to Make Hash Brown Tater Casserole
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish with nonstick spray. In a seperate bowl, combine hash browns, 3/4 of shredded cheese, onions, sour cream and soup. Mix Well. Spread mixture into baking dish. Cover with remaining cheese and top with one layer of onion rings. Bake in oven for about 1 hour.