Hash Brown Quiche
Photo from Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
- large russet potato, grated (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- half and half
- 1/2 c
- slices of bacon, cooked until crisp and then chopped (or use sausage)
- 1/4 c
- ( a little less than 1/4 cup ) diced scallions
- 1 c
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- •sour cream and additional scallions for garnish (optional)
How to Make Hash Brown Quiche
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, and milk. Season with a pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Stir in the bacon, scallions, and cheddar.
- 3Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees
Pour the egg mixture into the crust and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until set.
- 4*** can use polska kielbasa links sliced and fried and maybe add mushrooms, tomatoes, or chopped broccoli or even spinach, its really up to how you like it!