★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 c
- evaporated skim milk
- 8 oz
- nonfat sour cream
- 4.5 oz
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 3 oz
- corn flake cereal, crushed
How to Make Hash Brown Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, milk, sour cream, cheese and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
- 4Stir gently until well combined.
- 5Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- 6In a small bowl, combine the crushed cornflakes and remaining 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
- 7Bake, uncovered, until bubbling and lightly browned, about 50 minutes.