★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbfrozen hash brown potatoes
1 cevaporated skim milk
8 oznonfat sour cream
4.5 ozgrated sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cmelted butter
3 ozcorn flake cereal, crushed
How to Make Hash Brown Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, milk, sour cream, cheese and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
- Stir gently until well combined.
- Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed cornflakes and remaining 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbling and lightly browned, about 50 minutes.