Happy fall y’all chops
Irisa Raina 9
I love that it can be done in one pan!
I’ve sometimes add fresh mushrooms to this in place of the artichokes and it is just as good.
And you can make this vegetarian by omitting the pork chops and adding more potatoes. This makes an awesome potato side dish when done that way.
Also I don’t usually put messages in the notes part, but I’m going to be gone for about a week “ leaving today in a few hours 9/7/13” so if you have any questions I’ll get back to you as soon as I come home.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 pork chops bone in
- 1 -12 ounce can frozen apple juice “ unsweetened”
- 1 - .7 ounce package good seasons italina dry salad dressing
- 5 or so yukon gold potatoes “peeled and washed”
- 2 – 10.5 cans campbell’s french onion soup
- 1 -12 ounce jar reese artichokes hearts “ drained”
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers “ chopped ”
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons sea salt “divided “
- 3 teaspoons fresh ground pepper “ divided “
How to Make Happy fall y’all chops
- 2Marinade them in the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- 6Sprinkle 1 teaspoon each, salt and pepper over the potatoes.
- 7When the potatoes are browned turn them over.
- 8Get them browned on the other side.
- 10Drain the pork chops from the marinade.
- 12Sprinkle 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper over the chops.
- 17Cook for about 20 ~ 30 minutes on a low heat till the pork chops are done. Cooking time will depend on how thick your chops are.