How to Make Ham Stuffed Potatoes
- 1Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil; bake at 400 degrees for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until done.
- 2Allow to cool to touch.
- 3Slice skin away from top of each potato.
- 4Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact; mash pulp.
- 5Beat egg yolks; add ham, milk, salt, and pepper.
- 6Stir into potato pulp, mixing well.
- 7Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into potato mixture.
- 8Stuff shells with mixture.
- 9Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.