How to Make Ham Stuffed Potatoes
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil; bake at 400 degrees for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until done.
- Allow to cool to touch.
- Slice skin away from top of each potato.
- Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact; mash pulp.
- Beat egg yolks; add ham, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Stir into potato pulp, mixing well.
- Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into potato mixture.
- Stuff shells with mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.