Haas Creamy Mashed Potatoes
4 ozCream Cheese
1/4 csour cream
1 Tbspchopped Chives or green onions
1 tspgarlic salt
2 pinchblack pepper
3 Tbspbutter, not salted
How to Make Haas Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Peel and cube the potatoes; rinse then place in a saucepan and cover with water. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Dot with butter; sprinkle with paprika if desired. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Cook over medium heat until tender; drain. Mash. (do not add milk or butter).
- Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, chives, garlic salt and pepper. Stir in milk to your desired.
- Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. With a large fork, scrape the top and make lines. Melt butter and pour over top of potatoes; sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.